How to Clean Your Ninja Coffee Bar – The Quick & Easy Way …
Regularly cleaning Ninja Coffee Maker ensures the appliance is well-maintained and is in the best possible working condition. It lengthens its lifespan and gives you clean-tasting coffee.
A Ninja Coffee Bar is a popular coffee maker in many American homes because of its versatile settings and easy-to-use mechanism.
At this point, you may have already brewed yourself dozens of coffee, but it is now time to learn how to clean your coffee maker to keep it running for a long time.
Ninja Coffee Maker Clean Cycle
The Ninja Coffee Bar says clean as a prompt that it is time for its regular maintenance. A light will prompt at the bottom-left section of the machine. However, you can always descale Ninja Coffee Bar ahead of time.
Coffee makers need to be cleaned at least once a month or every two months, but if you use the machine daily, having it cleaned monthly is desirable.
Ninja Coffee Bar Cleaning Instructions
In cleaning a Ninja Coffee Maker, you have to clean both the exterior and interior. To put it simply, cleaning the outside parts can be done with warm soapy water, and descaling requires you to use a water-vinegar liquid solution.
Cleaning The Exterior Components
Start cleaning the removable parts, such as the machine’s brew basket and measuring spoon. You can use a wet cloth to remove dried coffee spills from the parts or you can rinse it with warm soapy water.
A damp cloth with soap can wipe down coffee stains and make the exterior look good as new. You may be left with soap residue, so make sure to wipe the parts with a clean cloth to make it sparkling clean.
When attending to the temperature warming plate, you have to pay extra attention as it can easily break. You can opt for soap and sponge as they can get the job done in under a minute.
How To Clean Ninja Coffee Maker with White Vinegar
Keeping your Ninja Coffee clean only takes an easy-to-make white vinegar and water solution. Mix 50% water and 50% vinegar into one container, shake it, and your descaling liquid is ready to go.
Run the coffee brewer through tap water, it makes sure you have eliminated the leftover coffee grounds from your previous usage. Put your carafe underneath the spout, ensure that the water reservoir is filled up, push Full Carafe, and let the water run through.
The liquid mixture has to be diluted before it can effectively keep your Ninja Coffee clean. They recommend measuring the two liquids in the coffee maker’s water reservoir before running it through the bar system.
Follow the two simple steps below:
- Pour sixteen ounces of vinegar. It should stop at the Travel Mug indication.
- Add water and wait for the level to reach the Max Fill line.
Ninja Coffee Bar cleaning cycle
- Put the glass carafe below the machine’s pour spout.
- Choose the Full Carafe machine setting.
- Push the Clean button.
- Allow the machine to run.
After the water and vinegar mixture has successfully gone through the coffeemaker, you have to make sure to run clean water through the appliance again. You will notice the screen has the word “Flush” displayed.
- Wash your glass carafe after the cleaning cycle and put it back underneath the machine’s pour spout.
- Fill the water reservoir once again with clean water up to the indicated Max Fill line.
- Press the Clean button.
- Wait for the coffeemaker to complete the 8-minute flush cycle.
- The light will turn off on its own upon the completion of the cycle.
This portion of cleaning your coffee bar is crucial as this makes sure the strong aroma of the white vinegar is completely gone. You need to make sure there is no residue left in the appliance, so your first brew after descaling is vinegar-free.
Wash the glass carafe
The carafe is where all of the dirt and grime ends up after it went from the Ninja Coffee Bar System, so cleaning it thoroughly is a must after descaling the machine.
You can prop it in the dishwasher since the glass carafe is dishwasher safe, but put it on the upper rack. Of course, you can always opt to handwash it instead.
How To Clean Ninja Coffee Maker Milk Frother
Similar to the glass carafe, it is also essential to thoroughly rinse the included milk frother after each usage. Cleaning the milk frother only takes a minute to do, you simply need to get a glass, fill it halfway with hot water, and put the milk frother halfway into the glass.
Push the button at the top to turn on the milk frother, let it run for twenty to thirty seconds. This will remove all of the leftover milk from the frother. After this quick clean-up process, it is good to go.
Tips on cleaning Ninja Coffee Maker
We want to make your life easier by listing these bonus tips. Check these out for a hassle-free Ninja Coffee Bar clean-up:
- Do not use any other kind of vinegar, stick to white vinegar to prevent machine damages. Using different varieties of vinegar or liquid solution cleaners may damage your coffeemaker instead of cleaning the system.
- Refrain from pushing other buttons whilst the coffee maker is in the flush cycle. It is normal for the appliance to become dim during the cycle.
- If you want to be 100% sure that there is no smell of vinegar, lemon always does the trick. Add lemon juice to the water you intend to use for the cleaning cycle. This is a nifty technique for users who have sensitive noses.
- Make sure to read the Ninja Coffee Bar cleaning instructions if you are having second thoughts. This makes sure you are following their provided safety precautions as well.
- If you use hard water, then you may notice that the machine’s clean light will continuously flicker from on to off more frequently.
- You can pause the cleaning cycle a few times if you have not cleaned your coffee maker for a longer period, this allows the vinegar solution to fight off the hard water residues in the machine.
If you follow the steps listed above, you will not have any difficulties on how to clean your Ninja Coffee Bar. Following a clean-up schedule regularly ensures your coffeemaker will work for longer and you are drinking a rich, clean, and flavorful cup of Joe in the comfort of your own home.
Check out the drip coffee brewer review to learn more!
I’m James, a self-professed coffee enthusiast in pursuit of finding the perfect daily brew and likes to live by the motto ‘Just brew it”.